Soft gray stone. Semi-circular with arched canopy pierced and carved with Gothic leaf forms. Stationary pedestal with carved capital. Cut through in two places and various chips on capital and upper left hand side of niche.
1913, Bacri Frères, Paris; 1913, sold by Bacri Frères to the MFA for $100. (Accession Date: August 12, 1915)
Gift of the Western Art Visiting Committee