Lower right: C. Pissarro. 1893
1893, sold by the artist to Durand-Ruel, Paris. Probably by 1899, Senator Edward O. Wolcott, Colorado Springs and Washington DC; to his brother the Rev. William E. Wolcott, Lawrence, MA (d. 1911); bequeathed to the White Fund of Lawrence, MA. On loan to the MFA by the Trustees of the White Fund, Lawrence, MA, since November 13, 1912.
Deposited by the Trustees of the White Fund, Lawrence, Massachusetts