1949, sold at Robinson and Foster's, London, and bought by Bonham's (?) [see note 1]. By 1951, Robert Frank, London; 1955, by descent to his wife Mrs. Robert Frank, London. By 1961, Philip Hofer, Cambridge, MA; 1961, gift of Hofer. (Accession date: September 20, 1961) NOTES:  according to letter of August 9, 1961 from Thomas Balston in curatorial file.
Gift of Philip Hofer, Esq.