Ring with an oblong-shaped table-cut ruby flanked by table-cut diamonds. The ruby is set in a closed gold bezel while the diamonds are set in silver and rest on the openwork shoulders. The shank is made of ribbed gold. The ring has been resized.
By 1910, Miss Louise M. Nathurst; 1918, gift of Miss Louise Nathurst to the MFA.
Gift of Miss Louise Nathurst