Ring with beveled blue glass set in a high bezel mount. The bezel is pyramidal in shape and has engraved striations and cross-hatching along the sides. The flat underside is closed. The shoulders have width-wise piercing and raised notches and the shank is plain.
By 1910, Miss Louise M. Nathurst; 1918, gift of Miss Louise Nathurst to the MFA.
Gift of Miss Louise Nathurst