Molded & scalloped rim, green ground with three panels of flower painting framed and joined by scrolls and garlands of gold. Polychrome flowers in center.
Painted in blue enamel: factory mark of crossed Ls, enclosing date letter "T" (1772) "g" below, in script (painter's mark for Leopold Weydinger pere, active at Sevres 1757-1806).
By 1946, Mrs. Albert J. Beveridge; 1947, gift of Mrs. Albert J. Beveridge to the MFA.
Gift of Mrs. Albert J. Beveridge