Oneof a pair of parts of small columns, combined in one. Soft gray stone, capitals carved with Gothic leaves; the shaft is composed of a cluster of three partly circular sections. The base is partly circular on a square plinth.
By 1917, Hervey E. Wetzel; 1919, gift of Mrs. Albertine W. F. Valentine residuary legatee under the will of Hervey E. Wetzel to the MFA.
Gift of Mrs. Albertine W. F. Valentine, residuary legatee under the will of Hervey E. Wetzel