Rectangular plaque with four pinholes in corners and minute beading on bottom edge. Hammered, engraved, fired, scraped, and gilded. Two acanthus scrolls and part of a third are shown against a gold ground. A narrow brown border surrounds the design on three sides.
Julius Goldschmidt, London. By 1950, John Hunt, London and Dublin; 1952, gift of John Hunt to the MFA. (Accession Date: September 11, 1952)
Gift of John Hunt