Boxwood. Hollow rectangle with addorsed helmeted heads on top and crenellated rim Borders in geometric design enclose animals with instruments in rather high relief.
Dr. Philip Nelson (b. 1872 - d. 1953), Liverpool. 1954, Mrs. F. Drey; 1954, sold by Mrs. Drey, through Mr. Kofler, Lucerne, to the MFA for $1120. (Accession Date: September 9, 1954)
Helen and Alec Colburn Fund