User Menu

MFA for Educators

Engage your students with the collections of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, to illustrate themes and concepts in any discipline.

Verona

Provenance

The Artist with Tibor de Nagy Gallery, New York, NY; anonymous gift for 10% fractional interest to the MFA, Boston, December 16, 2008; remaining 90% gift to MFA, Boston, December 2009 (Accession date January 20, 2009)

Credit Line

Gift of Lewis P. Cabot

Copyright

© VAGA, New York, NY

1971

Dimensions

66 x 99 inches (167.6 x 251.5 cm)

Accession Number

2008.1656

Medium or Technique

Oil on canvas

Collections

Contemporary Art

Classifications

Paintings