User Menu

MFA for Educators

Engage your students with the collections of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, to illustrate themes and concepts in any discipline.

(No title)

Provenance

The Artist with Waddington Gallery, London, England; anonymous gift for 10% fractional interest to the MFA, Boston, December 16, 2008; remaining 90% gift to MFA, Boston, December 2009 (Accession date January 20, 2009)

Credit Line

Gift of Lewis P. Cabot

Dimensions

72 x 72 x 18 inches (182.9 x 182.9 x 45.7 cm)

Accession Number

2008.1655

Medium or Technique

Painted steel (circle)

Collections

Contemporary Art

Classifications

Sculpture