User Menu

MFA for Educators

Engage your students with the collections of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, to illustrate themes and concepts in any discipline.

Garland

Provenance

The Artist with André Emmerich Gallery, New York, NY; anonymous gift for 70% fractional interest to the MFA, Boston, December 22, 2004; remaining 30% gift to MFA, Boston, December 2009 (Accession date January 20, 2010)

Credit Line

Gift of Lewis P. Cabot

Copyright

Reproduced with permission.

1969–70

Dimensions

Length x width: 429.5 x 376 x 140 cm (169 1/8 x 148 x 55 1/8 in.)

Accession Number

2004.2250

Medium or Technique

Red and green painted steel

Collections

Contemporary Art

Classifications

Sculpture