Between 1975 and 1979, acquired in India by Edward W. M. Bryant (b. 1924 - d. 2006), Washington, DC [see note 1]; 1992, gift of Edward W. M. Bryant to the MFA. (Accession Date: June 24, 1992) NOTES:  Edward Bryant built up his collection of Indian terracottas from various dealers while he was in Delhi with the American Embassy.
Gift of Edward W.M. Bryant