This is a faience wall tile/inlay fragment with white glaze. It is ribbed on one side. The surface is pitted. Likely originally rectuangular in shape, a large fragment has broken off.
From Abydos, temple M 190. 1903: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: January 1, 1903)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription