Red clay with dark brown interior glaze and red paint on buff slip on exterior. Thick, dark red horizontal band framed by two thin, bright red bands. Two loops of dark red spiral below bands. Pencil markings "T".
By 1885: Edward Robinson Collection (picked up by him at Tiryns in the spring of 1885); gift of Edward Robinson to MFA, January 1891
Gift of Edward Robinson