Fragment of a bowl. Black surface with faint traces of red decoration inside.
From Naukratis, Temple of Apollo. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: March 28, 2012)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription