Fragment with part of handle. Triangle divided into three sections with red dots painted in center. Similar design on edges of handle. Number "92" penciled in blue on curved portion. Ground pale yellow. Design very rude in dark brown.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: March 28, 2012)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription