Fragment of a flat bowl. The ground is pale terracotta. On the edge is a maeander in orange-red. In hollow broad band same color. No incised lines.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: March 28, 2012)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription