Fragmentary rim of a vase with design of incised lines. Ground is pale pink outside and black inside with a red stripe.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: March 28, 2012)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription