The fragments are from a large vessel. One fragment has an incised cartouche ending in "S". The other has the incised signs "meri-di-ankh". The rest of the vessel is missing.
From Nubia, Kerma. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From Kerma, (a) 14/1/1122, (b) 14/1/1107, 1600 B&C, January 1914
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Nubian, Kerma, 2400–1550 B.C.