Blue glaze, with cartouche and sacred eyes in darker blue. In three pieces, mended.
From Thebes, Valley of the Kings, tomb of Thutmose IV. 1902: excavated by Theodore M. Davis in the Valley of the Kings; assigned to Theodore M. Davis by the government of Egypt; 1903: given to the MFA by Theodore M. Davis. (Accession Date: May 1, 1903)
Gift of Theodore M. Davis