Three pieces fastened together. Brownish black lustrous glaze outside and in. Lines and a band of large spirals in white. About one-quarter preserved.
According to Fairbanks, Catalogue: from Crete; Sent by the Candia Museum in recognition of a gift from Mrs. T. James Bowlker for the excavations by Richard B. Seager; gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker to MFA, January 14, 1909
Gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker