It is made of white limestone and is finely formed. The base is flat, and the rim is flattened and everted. There are two small handles on the sides. The rim is broken. The surface is worn.
From Abydos, cemetery G. 1900: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie and Arthur Cruttenden Mace for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: November 1, 1900)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription