This string consists of twenty-three glazed steatite biconical beads, graduated in size, with one ring bead at each end.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha, tomb 5, pit D, chamber debris. 1915: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Egyptian, Middle Kingdom, Dynasty 12, 1991–1783 B.C.