Ten beads, of which eight are thick ring beads and two are small flattened ball beads with crossed lines on both sides. They are gray-green glaze spotted with brown.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting. (Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription
Egyptian, Roman Imperial Period, 30 B.C.–A.D 364