Squat, ovoid, marl jar with lug handles, flattened everted rim. Decorated with vertical registers of wavy lines. Surface worn with some mineral incrustations near the rim.
From Abadiya, D68. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription