Decorated on exterior with narrow brown lines, and a broader one around the rim. Interior has broad bands of black, with red and blue and white lines.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription