On rim, a guilloche in black. Interior has red and blue lines, and a narrow border of lines, squares, and dots, in black. Exterior has brown and black lines on white.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription