Restored in plaster. Low bowl with low foot (restored), straight flaring edge and horizontal loop handles. Inside, black; outside, black below handles, and black line at base of rim.
From Naukratis, Temple of Apollo. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription