The ring was found in the debris of the plundered burial chamber. The oval, intaglio bezel features a Hathor-head flanked by two uraei on each side. The bezel was cleaned by electrolysis 1961.
From Meroe, Beg. W 185. January 1923: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition