This rectnagular blade of taupe-colored flint blade has one edge with a very pronounced denticulation opposite a straight edges. One end appears to have broken off.
From Abydos. 1903: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: January 1, 1903)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription