Coarse, light-red clay; horizontal channels on outer surface; no footpiece; rim flares at the mouth, rim broken.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), house 44. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting. (Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription