Bronze; very small; one end broken off; on top a serpent with head slightly raised; left corner front and right corner back a ring. From Naukratis.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription