Alabaster semi-circular votive, inscribed on one side with cartouche of Aspelta.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From N. W. corner, foundation deposit of Pyramid VIII at Nuri, the tomb of Aspelta.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Nubian, Napatan Period, reign of Aspelta, 593–568 B.C.