This roughly triangular pointed scraper of tan flint is roughly knapped with one flat side and steep retouch on all sides.
From Abydos. 1902: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund on November 17, 1902. (Accession Date: November 17, 1902)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription