Bronze heavily incrusted; cylindrical shank, with small narrow scoop at end braced by a rib on under side.
From Naukratis, Cemetery. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession Date: April 1, 1888)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription