Two fitting fragments of a polished stone footrest, with incised figures of three bound prisoners and sa signs, the hieroglyphic symbol for "protection".
From Nubia (Sudan) Gebel Barkal, Temple of Amun, Court B 501 (exc. 4) (the top frag. found in area VI-5). 1920: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan; 1924: received by the MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition