This circular inlay of polychrome glazed faience is a gray rosette/flower design with 8 inner petals of white with a raised central yellow circle. Glaze is fairly well preserved, with areas of most wear appearing nearer to the outer edges.
FromTell el-Yahudiya, palace of Ramesses III. 1887-88: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds with the Egyptian government; 1888: awarded to the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: January 1, 1888)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription