Gold; flower-shaped; six petals; inside covered with gold leaf which overlaps the edge; ring on top held by a small button inside.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: Found in the Tomb of [blank] Pyramid XXVII at Nuri, March 1918.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition