Red clay with reddish brown glaze inside and over flat edge of rim. Thick black band below everted rim. Beginnings of horizontal handle at left of fragment. Pencil markings "T". FM 75?
By 1885: Edward Robinson Collection (picked up by him at Tiryns in the spring of 1885); gift of Edward Robinson to MFA, January 1891
Gift of Edward Robinson