The lower end of a cartouche is incised. The rim is plain. The rest of the vessel is missing.
From Nubia, Kerma. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From Kerma 1600 c, January 1914.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition