Blue glaze; bands and scrolls in black. Painted with hole in bottom; one handle missing. Restored in plaster.
From Abydos, tomb D 11. 1900: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie and Arthur Cruttenden Mace for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: November 1, 1900)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription