Stucco plaque with a decorative flower relief. Stems with three bulbous flowers alternate with fleur de lis in low relief. Above is a band of three rosettes. It is backed with plaster.
1936, excavated at Rayy (Chal Turkhan, in present-day Iran), by the University Museum-M.F.A. Persian Expedition; 1939, assigned to the MFA as part of the division of excavated objects. (Accession Date: January 12, 1939)
University Museum—M. F. A. Persian Expedition