Pendant of ivory or bone. Roughly triangular, arrow-like shape with notched decoration on sides of the bottom half, several with black fill/paint remaining. Top carved for suspension. Intact.
From Mesaid (Mesa'eed), tomb 97 (M/97/1). 1910: Excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: March 2, 1911)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition