Patella cup (or bowl) with incurved rim and conical foot. Body in two degrees, flaring upward. Green, somewhat bubbly glass.
From a collection formed in Egypt in the early 20th century, probably by Reginald Godfrey Peckitt, Esq, formerly of the Egyptian State Railways; by 1961: Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt Collection, 1826 24th Street, N.W., Washington 8, D.C.; gift of Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt to MFA, December 13, 1961
Gift of Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt