Part of a cup. Three incised rings around the bottom. A small lug at rim. Four pieces put together. Mottled red and black glaze.
According to Fairbanks, Catalogue: from Mochlos, Crete; Sent by the Candia Museum in recognition of a gift from Mrs. T. James Bowlker for the excavations by Richard B. Seager; gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker to MFA, December 29, 1909
Gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker