Flat bottomed, with sides curving into smaller mouth. Conical lid. Four holes around rim and one at apex of lid. Painted with geometric designs in black, white, red, and yellow.
From Kerma, Cemetery S, Tumulus III, room DD. December 1913: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession Date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition