Dark red clay- ovoid with pointed base; narrow neck and rolled everted rim; surface worn and chipped at the top. Lined with plaster.
From Abadiya, B196. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription