Two friezes of ibexes, with a broad band of rays at the bottom. No incised lines. Extensively restored in plaster.
From Naukratis. 1885-6: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription