Necklace of 88 spherical, grooved gold beads and six cowrie shells, with a central pendant showing the djed-pillar (the hieroglyphic symbol for stability) between two sa-hieroglyphs ( symbols for protection).
From Uronarti: Cemetery, tomb 3. 1930: Excavated by the Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession date: February 1, 1930)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition